Off-white Virgil Abloh x Nike ICONS Book
To commemorate his iconic "The Ten" collection, Virgil Abloh teamed with publisher Taschen to release the Virgil Abloh x Nike ICONS Something's Off Book. This book released on the SNKRS app and at retailers globally on January 22nd, 2021. It carried a retail price of $70 and sold out quickly, generating significant interest on StockX. The book highlights Abloh's design process behind the iconic Nike collection that released in late 2017. Highlights include the Jordan 1 Off-White Chicago, the Nike Off-White Air Presto, and much more. Don't be shy. Tap that Buy button to take home this piece of sneaker history.
- We understand that trust and satisfaction are the greater determinants of success than anything else.
- We want our clients to feel secure and confident when buying and selling our unparalleled range of the latest, rarest, and most exclusive collections.
- Our first assets are our experts who are, above all, passionate about the culture of sneakers. Each of our products received is authenticated in detail and with care to leave no doubt about its legitimacy.
- During each physical inspection, our team is grouped up to examine the product’s stitching and details by hand.
- Our team also constantly seize every opportunity to expand their knowledge by researching new counterfeiting techniques.
- All our products are sourced by top-rated sneaker sellers around the world.
- We know it can be frustrating to look for authentic items online, and be even more frustrating to have found and bought the item that you love that later turns out to be a counterfeit. Therefore, we ensure all of products are authentic 100% and new.
- Same Day Delivery (On orders placed before 6pm, Within Dubai only).
- Next Day Delivery.
- You can also choose to pick up your order from our store located at Boxpark, Al Wasl Road, Dubai.
- International orders will take up to 72 hours (subject to your local customs). We ship exclusively through DHL Express. If duties and taxes are imposed on your order, they are due at the checkout or at the time of the delivery. We are not responsible for any import taxes, duties, or other fees which may be incurred on your international order shipment.
- You are welcome to visit our store any time to purchase your sneakers.
- We are allowing within 3 days after the delivery for the item to be exchanged. Please note that we issue a refund only if the item you ordered is out of stock and we can no longer fulfill it.
- We do not issue cash refunds.
- You can make up to only one exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with a receipt or proof of purchase. Please note that authenticity tags or stickers must be intact. If removed, the item will not comply with our exchange policy and will not be accepted.
- To exchange an item, you can visit our store or you can send it back to us using your preferred courier. Please note that we will not cover any shipping fees for exchange requests.
- Products purchased under any promotional offer or discounted scheme cannot be exchanged.
- For accessories and figures, all sales are final.
- For international orders, all orders are final. In an unlikely event if the shipment you have received is in a damaged condition or defective, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further clarification.
- 100% secure payments.
- A broad and expanding range of payment options (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Union Pay, Apple Pay, Discover, PayPal…).
- Cash on Delivery as a payment method is available at the checkout if you place your order from UAE.
- We also offer payment in 3 or 4 monthly installments is available thanks to our payment providers Postpay and Tabby.