SNEAKER & APPAREL AUTHENTICATOR
About the job
The ideal candidate possesses a solid knowledge on sneakers for brands such as Nike, Jordan, Adidas, etc. As a Footwear/apparel Authentication Specialist, you must have the ability to verify authenticity of sneakers across the major sneaker brands. In addition, a Footwear/Apparel Authentication Specialist must keep up with footwear industry trends, sneaker releases, and collaborations with the world’s best retailers, from streetwear to high fashion. You will not only figure out the authenticity of sneakers, but spot manufacturer defects, assess wear, and inspect SKU and size.
- You will authenticate sneakers and apparel.
- You will help with all consignor inquiries with professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency.
- You will draft well-written emails to consignors to explain and resolve any questions about the consignment process.
- You will manage issues; prioritize methods taken to solve issues.
- You will develop a good relationship with our consignors.
- You will help with consignor outreach projects on an as-needed basis.
- You will work with multiple internal departments and contacts to resolve issues.
Qualifications & Skills
- You have knowledge about sneaker authentication.
- You have 2+ years of customer service, account, or project management skills.
- You are committed to service and providing an excellent consignor experience.
- You have experience or knowledge of sneakers and streetwear.
- You pay attention to all the details, and can complete several tasks simultaneously and excellent problem-solving skills; understand how decisions affect the outcome
- You have excellent follow-through skills
- You are a self-starter and ability to work independently.
- You can manage competing priorities and know when to escalate issues
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office
Enjoy a fast-paced environment