Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Linen
Introducing the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Linen. Releasing as part of Kanye West's Spring Summer 2020 collection, this is a shoe that you don't want to miss, and here's what you need to know!
Featuring a Primeknit upper that bears a striking resemblance to the "Antlia", the "Linen" is painted in a clean beige hue. A mesh stripe shoots across the lateral side panels, just like some of the most recent YZY drops, while thick rope laces tie it all up.
While Ye could've just left it there and called it a day, he's made things a little more interesting by injecting a little touch of baby blue at the sockliner for contrast. This is then complemented by a rose pink outsole that lines the bottom of the adidas Boost unit, providing the perfect balance between comfort, cushioning, and traction with every step. Get it at Mad Kicks!
- We understand that trust and satisfaction are the greater determinants of success than anything else.
- We want our clients to feel secure and confident when buying and selling our unparalleled range of the latest, rarest, and most exclusive collections.
- Our first assets are our experts who are, above all, passionate about the culture of sneakers. Each of our products received is authenticated in detail and with care to leave no doubt about its legitimacy.
- During each physical inspection, our team is grouped up to examine the product’s stitching and details by hand.
- Our team also constantly seize every opportunity to expand their knowledge by researching new counterfeiting techniques.
- All our products are sourced by top-rated sneaker sellers around the world.
- We know it can be frustrating to look for authentic items online, and be even more frustrating to have found and bought the item that you love that later turns out to be a counterfeit. Therefore, we ensure all of products are authentic 100% and new.
- Same Day Delivery (On orders placed before 6pm, Within Dubai only).
- Next Day Delivery.
- You can also choose to pick up your order from our store located at Boxpark, Al Wasl Road, Dubai.
- International orders will take up to 72 hours (subject to your local customs). We ship exclusively through DHL Express. If duties and taxes are imposed on your order, they are due at the checkout or at the time of the delivery. We are not responsible for any import taxes, duties, or other fees which may be incurred on your international order shipment.
- You are welcome to visit our store any time to purchase your sneakers.
- We are allowing within 3 days after the delivery for the item to be exchanged. Please note that we issue a refund only if the item you ordered is out of stock and we can no longer fulfill it.
- We do not issue cash refunds.
- You can make up to only one exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with a receipt or proof of purchase. Please note that authenticity tags or stickers must be intact. If removed, the item will not comply with our exchange policy and will not be accepted.
- To exchange an item, you can visit our store or you can send it back to us using your preferred courier. Please note that we will not cover any shipping fees for exchange requests.
- Products purchased under any promotional offer or discounted scheme cannot be exchanged.
- For accessories and figures, all sales are final.
- For international orders, all orders are final. In an unlikely event if the shipment you have received is in a damaged condition or defective, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further clarification.
- 100% secure payments.
- A broad and expanding range of payment options (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Union Pay, Apple Pay, Discover, PayPal…).
- Cash on Delivery as a payment method is available at the checkout if you place your order from UAE.
- We also offer payment in 4 monthly installments is available thanks to our payment provider Tabby.
This style fits small to size, therefore we advise you to take half a size up from your regular size. If you are usually in-between sizes, we recommend you to take a full size up.